Local Marketing Advice To Help YOuColumbus Ohio Marketing Consultant
Advice That Helps
Get Marketing Advice THat Helps
A marketing consultant that actually does marketing.
My name is Adam Kendrick and I want to actually help small businesses. When I google marketing consultants in Columbus Ohio, I do not actually find any consultants. I find sales reps for agencies that sell prepackaged products or small agencies trying to target the consultant niche but they are not consultants.
Disappointed that I did not find any local marketing consultants I decided that I would create a web page to help struggling businesses owners. I hope that this page will help you figure out how to take your marketing to the next level.
So why create a web page with free advice? My main skill is Google ads, and I have customers come to me all the time and ask if I can build and run ads for them. I look at their online presence and I know that running Google ads is a waste of time because there is so much more that their business should be doing.
So if you have come across this page feel free to reach out to me and I can give you some great marketing advice that will help you grow your business.
Marketing That Works
Marketing that your Business should Focus On
The small businesses that I see that want to run ads need to focus on the following marketing activities. If you do these things as a business you will be ahead of 90% of your competition.
- Local Search/Map Listing
- Local Service Ads
- Serviceable Website
- Retargeting Ads
You Can Do It All. You Just Need To Know Where to Start
Tools that can help your business
- Brightlocal – If you are looking to rank in Google maps, this tool will help you do so without breaking the bank.
- Mailchimp – Setting up an email strategy is a great way to build customer loyalty and convert leads.
- Unbounce – If you have ever wondered where your leads are coming this landing page builder can help you do that quickly without knowing how to code.
- Canva – For those of us that are not photoshop experts Canva is a game changer. Easily create google and facebook display ads.
- Livechat – If you want to convert more people that land on your website you should have a chat feature on your website.
- Callrail – Want to know where your calls are coming from Callrail can help you track all of your calls.
Local Search/Map Listing
Local citations are easy to get so do not get mislead
Local Service Ads
If local services ads are an option for your business then run these before starting Ads
There are two many web builders and affordable freelancers for you not to have a solid website
Retargeting on Google, Facebook and Youtube is super easy and very affordable.
Local Search/Google Maps
Local Service Ads